okay so I've been lazy lately! laurie and I went running thursday we did 2 miles and I ran one solid and walked one. the crappy part is that 3 months ago I could run 3 without stopping!but then my life started changing and running was put on the back burner.so I'm trying to get prepared for a 5k in september,I was training for the 10 but I'm too outta shape for that pace! so I'm shootin' for the fiver!and the best part? steven is going to run it with me! I'm so proud of him! he's eating better and not drinking a bunch of cokes.and of course hes lost weight! I can just look at a can of coke and gain 5 pounds! so tonight I will run again and all day today I will try to stay on top of my eating 'cause when I'm home with blake all day all I do is eat! so wish me luck,
and good luck to laurie on her tri!!!!!!
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment